Having seen The Last Jedi again, Glenn, Scott, and Alanna are retreating to the far-off island known as The Glenn Butler Podcast Hour Spectacular to discuss the movie some more! Glenn is embarrassed about omissions in the score segment from last time, Scott is upset about Canto Bight, and Alanna is still yelling about Kylo. Other topics discussed include what it means to be Somebody, Objectivism, and…yes, love triangles. Are you a theme lumper or a theme splitter? Is “willingness to be evil” a make-or-break issue in your relationships? All this and more awaits you!
You can support the show on Patreon at patreon.com/nontoxicfanboys.
- “Ahch-To Island” from Star Wars: The Last Jedi by John Williams
- “I Need You” from The Hunger Games: Catching Fire by James Newton Howard
- “Holdo’s Resolve” from Star Wars: The Last Jedi by John Williams
- “The Fathiers” from Star Wars: The Last Jedi by John Williams
- “The Last Jedi” from Star Wars: The Last Jedi by John Williams
- “The Jedi Steps and Finale” from Star Wars: The Force Awakens by John Williams
Buy the music excerpted in this episode: